RSS

fashion for your bright Summer

Trend favorite celebrity dress summer this year from 2010 to 2011. Boulee much-loved artists like Ashley Tisdale, and Teri Hatcher is a fan Boulee. The latest fashion lines have now been released summer dress that captivated the hearts and the most favorite of Hollywood celebrity.

Created by designer Debbie Morad, this collection gives new meaning to dress chic. The fundamental difference about Boulee are pieces that are made are always flatters all body types. As soon as that quoted from Hollyscoop.

The designer was inspired to create this collection after a desperate with the lack of variety in her wardrobe alone.

"Boulee to various women's style, mood, personality, and I remember this because I make any design of this collection," said Morad.

"The first time I saw a dress Boulee, I was fascinated. I was at a Hollywood party, and view it from across the room. What I liked most of the dress is the way that flows, the pattern is good, and sex appeal. I rushed to see on the dress and read Boulee. I fell in love, "he continued"

Boulee collections can be found in the famous boutiques across the country including Shoprumor.com, Fred Segal, and Diavolina in Los Angeles, Big Drop, as well as in NYC and national Nordstrom. In addition to the celebrity on top, Kim Kardashian, Kelly Ripa, and Jessica Stroup also includes a fan Boulee.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
My Zimbio